Pumpkin, flax seeds, parsley & spirulina training treats
These irresistibly delicious training and obedience Nutra Supplement Treats™ are the perfect training treat. In addition to being irresistible to dogs undergoing obedience training they have numerous important health benefits including acting as a powerful antioxidant (Redox Regulator) and anti-inflamatory. They also support a range of functions and help with canine halitosis, gastrointestinal health and prevent allergies.
Pumpkin (Cucurbita maxima) is high in essential fatty acids and antioxidants (good for overall healthy skin and fur), and the oils in pumpkins’ flesh and seeds are believed to support urinary health. They are also an excellent source of Vitamin A, beta-carotene, potassium and iron, and may even reduce the likelihood your pet will develop cancer.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Parsley (Petroselenium crispum) is a rich source of flavonoids, antioxidants, and vitamins. It also contains lycopene and carotenes. Acts as a breath freshener and is used to soothe the stomach.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification, may reduce the rate of cancer and help with allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Supplement Treats™ category, these healthy dog training treats are rich in vitamins B, C, alpha hydroxyl acids, antioxidants, potassium, triterpenes, minerals, curcumin and phosphorus.
Grow your retail sales and develop long term customer loyalty with pumpkin, flax seed, parsley and spirulina supplement TRAINING treats, only from The Granville Island Pet Treatery.
- available -
Starting on orders over $100 (terms apply)
Our treats are sold in cartons of 6. The minimum order per SKU is one carton of 6 bags. The treats wholesale at $6.50 per bag and the manufacturers recommended retail price is $12.99. A carton wholesales at $39.00 plus tax. Orders can be placed online, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +1 604 764 8191.
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break treats into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each treat is made with a therapeutic dose of herbal plant material. Please follow the dosage guidelines for best results. 6 training treats per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 8 training treats per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 12 training treats per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbal supplementation aims to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the supplement treats.
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Supplement Treats don’t hesitate to reach out to our Medical Herbalist through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Do not exceed recommended use. Not for use during pregnancy or lactation. May alter drug absorption of anticoagulants, insulin and oral hypoglycemic agent. Contraindicated in dogs with inflammatory kidney disease
The weights below are per portion of 6 treats,
Pumpkin (Cucurbita maxima) 0.75g
Olive oil (Olea europeae) 0.22 g
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.05 g
Parsley (Petroselenium crispum) 0.02 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g
Are you a retailer and interested in selling our products?