Training, Puppy and Small Dog Treats
Irresistibly delicious, these PUMPKIN Dog Treats are bite-sized morsels perfect for rewarding good behaviour. Its size makes them ideal for puppies and small dogs and as a training treat for larger dogs. Whether you're reinforcing good behaviour or giving a special snack in-between meals, these wheat, soy and additve free dog treats are naturally tasty. They are crunchy and will clean teeth.
Made with real pumpkin and the finest local Good Health Certified™ ingredients and uniquely boosted with all natural Spirulina, these powerful dog training treats aren't just tasty, they're good for your pet. Spirulina promotes the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health and aids in detoxification.
Treat your pup to wholesome goodness with Pumpkin Squares, all-natural and lovingly handmade by The Granville Island Pet Treatery.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
- now available -
Canada: $5 USA: $10
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bite is made with herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbs aim to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular concern. For example, in supporting a dog with seasonal allergies, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- We recommend regular supplementation. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the Nutra Bites.
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Bites™ don’t hesitate to reach out through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Do not exceed recommended use. Do not use in animals receiving other drugs, unless directed by a veterinarian. Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals. May alter drug absorbtion of anticoagulants, insulin and oral hypoglycemic agent. Not for use in dogs with kidney disease.
Pumkin (Cucurbita maxima) 0.75g
Olive Oil (Olea europaea) 0.20 g
Flax Seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.03 g
Parsley (Petroselenium crispum) 0.02g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g