Parsley, Peppermint, Fennel, Flax Seeds, & Spirulina.
Supports healthy teeth and gums.
Parsley (Petroselenium crispum) is a rich source of flavonoids, antioxidants, and vitamins. It also contains lycopene and carotenes. Acts as a breath freshener and is used to soothe the stomach.
Peppermint (Mentha X pipertae) may help soothe upset stomachs, reduce gas, reduce nausea, and help with travel sickness. Freshens breath. The essential oils act as an anti microbal in the mouth.
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) supports digestive health; the root cause of halitosis (Bad breath). May reduce gas and discomfort.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification and help with seasonal allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Bites™ category, these healthy bites for dogs are rich in flavonoids, terpenoids and phenolic compounds.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
- now available -
Canada: $5 USA: $10
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bite is made with herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbs aim to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular concern. For example, in supporting a dog with seasonal allergies, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- We recommend regular supplementation. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the bites.
Calories per bite 38
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Bites™ don’t hesitate to reach out through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Do not exceed recommended use. Do not use in animals receiving other drugs, unless directed by a veterinarian. Do not use in animals with gastrointestinal ulceration or kidney disease. Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration, and consult your veterinarian.
Olive Oil (Olea europaea) 0.19 g
Parsley (Petroselenium crispum) 0.03 g
Peppermint (Mentha X pipertae) 0.03 g
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) 0.03 g
Flax Seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.03 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g