Producing Nutra Supplement Treats™, Training Treats, Reward and Cat Treats that go beyond tasty and actually contribute to the health of our customers' beloved pets isn’t something that you do alone. As we grow around the world we are looking for entrepreneurs wishing to establish a TGIPT franchise within their successful, existing retail, pet, health food or supplement business that reflects our core VALUES and what we stand for;
- Responsible - An obligation to put pet health first
- Independent - Healthy preference to the mass produced
- Considerate - Peace of mind to pet owners
- Thorough - Painstaking attention to detail through credible research
- Cutting-edge - Innovation is at the core of all we do
- Love - Rewarding the pet parent for giving treats that will result in improved pet health
- Craftsmanship - handcrafted artisan pet treats will always taste better than mass produced
We choose franchisees who have access to financial resources and an intimate understanding of their markets. We are looking for enthusiastic entrepreneurs who surround themselves with a network of passionate and hard-working people all dedicated to the care of animals.
A TGIPT FRANCHISEE
In order to successfully progress through the Application Process and eventually be awarded an opportunity will require a unique person or organization. As a franchisee you will be running a business within a business, all within the parameters of the TGIPT brand. In operating a TGIPT business within your existing store, you will have a number of responsibilities including:
- Manufacturing the finest, healthiest all-natural supplement treats;
- Delivering expert advice, and being passionately committed to the health of cats and dogs;
- Delivering excellence in customer service;
- Creating a personalized, friendly and knowledge based environment;
- Marketing of the supplement treats and the brand.
To fulfill your role as a TGIPT franchisee.you will have the required financial resources and track record, as well as the attributes of a successful business owner.
For more information please contact our founder, Stuart Scher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. Currently, the following provinces, states and countries regulate the offer and sale of franchises: In Canada: Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, New Brunswick and PEI. In the US: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. International: Australia, Brazil, Canada France, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, Spain, and Venezuela. If you are a resident of one of these provinces, states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.